Whitehill Community Academy is a large, popular and oversubscribed Academy. Whitehill Community Academy lives up to its mission statement 'Opening minds, unlocking potential and celebrating success together.' Whitehill is a vibrant and forward thinking academy with an outstanding curriculum. Our academy is well resourced and maintained with exceptional ICT facilities.
Ofsted is the Office for Standards in Education, Children’s Services and Skills. They inspect and regulate services that care for children and young people, and services providing education and skills for learners of all ages. Ofsted report directly to Parliament and are independent and impartial.
Ofsted 2008 - Ofsted judged Whitehill as 'Outstanding' in all areas, with key strengths including:
- Pupil Behaviour
- Leadership and management development
- The quality of teaching and learning
- Rich and innovative curriculum
- Care and guidance- Achievement
Ofsted 2020 - The school became an Academy in 2011 and was inspected by Ofsted on 22–23 January 2020, recieving 'Good' in all areas, with key stengths including:
- The quality education Good
- Behaviour and attitudes Good
- Personal development Good
- Leadership and management Good
- Early years provision Good
We are pleased to announce and release our latest Ofsted Report, A copy of the report can be seen at the following website below: